Business Development Executive Financial Services
The organisation is a global leader in digital services. Their strength lies in the total solution they are able to provide. The demand at contemporary organisations to save costs and simultaneously realize innovation (by means of digital empowerment) is sky high. It is this their power to tackle these motives (reduce costs and innovation) holistically and to develop digital landscapes their clients need. As one of a few players, they have the broad- and in-depth knowledge to pick up and solve such a large IT puzzle, in which everything is connected with each other. As a Business Development Executive you are automatically involved and co-responsible for the development of the most extensive contracts in the world of digital.
The Business Development Executive is a key position for the generation of business at new clients. In this position it is all about creating opportunities for your clients ánd the own organisation in which you develop a qualified business pipeline for the Banking sector. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for identifying, hunting, shaping and developing new multi-service deals. He/she has a very extensive portfolio at his/her disposal (analytics, digital, managed services/ITO, BPO, consultancy, and cloud).
The challenge for the hunter in this position is to build the relationship, create the opportunity, develop a comprehensive, in-depth proposition that is distinguishing and guide the prospect towards a large scale deal. During this entire process the Business Development Executive can count on a team at his/her disposal, varying Data Scientists, Business Developers, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Deal Makers, etc..
The ideal candidate will have a 60/40 skill split. Where 60% is a background of high-value solution & services sales in ITO, EUC and BPO with the remaining 40% being in-depth focus market background and understanding (Financial Services).
The Business Development Executive has an extensive network on C-level at banks in the Netherlands. He/she is inflicted with an urge to think big and inspiring people energizes him/her most. It takes no effort to take (potential) clients on a journey in which he/she links strategic goals and digital landscapes of companies with the organisation's services and solutions - and the added value they could offer.
- A completed BSc and/or MSc degree;
- Direct experience and proven track record in business development, shaping (multi-service) deals of €20M+;
- Relevant network and access to Boards and/or CxO’s in the Banking Industry;
- A background of high value solution & services sales in ITO, EUC and/or BPO;
- Experience of navigating through internal governance and compliance within a complex matrix organization;
- Broad view of industry, competitors and other relevant industries;
- A solid knowledge of IT Solutions for business benefit.
Competitive salary package, including sales commission scheme.