Head of People - start-up
This unique start-up organization brings together medical specialists, developers, scientists and hospitals to build an Artificial Intelligence platform for the automatic analysis of medical images. It is their ambition to help medical specialists incorporate Artificial Intelligence into their clinical practice to deliver outstanding quality of care with increased value to patients.
At this point, the organization's first launched solution has a CE mark approval and is currently deployed in various hospitals across Europe. It acts as a clinically validated AI assistant and empowers medical specialists to speed up reporting and have more focus on complex cases and patient care.
The organization is backed by a consortium of local and international top-tier VC’s, which has resulted in the recent closure of a €10M investment. The entrepreneurs of this organization have the bold ambition to become a market leader in Europe as well as in the US. It is for this reason they are looking for a Head of People (HR Business Partner) to design and implement people strategies that enable the exponential growth of this innovative and inspiring business.
The Head of People will be responsible for scaling the team, shaping the culture and developing a highly productive organization to become an exponential growth business. He/she will act as a crucial business partner to the management team.
‘’Our organization is a product too, how can we make it better? – CEO & Founder’’
The entrepreneurial founders of this organization are looking for a people-oriented business partner that can provide answers and solutions to precisely this question. Someone who works closely with them, advises and coaches them to build teams that can consistently deliver their best work. Organizational members will describe the Head of People as the motivator of the team, who contributes positively to a shared organizational culture.
What is valued:
- A completed BSc and/or MSc degree;
- Advanced knowledge of all facets of HR. Broad and deep experience as an HR Business Partner supporting executives or senior leadership;
- 6+ years’ experience as a Head of People/ HR executive, part of the Management Team, in a software or technology driven company;
- HR experience in a small organization and ideally in a start-up and/or scale-up organization;
- HR experience at strategic as well as operational level;
- Experience with rapidly changing environments and organizations;
- Enthusiasm for and broad experience with HR software tools;
- Passion for people and a genuine interest in helping them grow and succeed;
- Unquestionable personal integrity, fairness and credibility necessary to gain the trust and commitment of individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Competitive annual salary plus employee stock options.